Today Lana and I got ready to meet some friends at the park. I usually walk since it's not very far at all. That is, on a REGULAR DAY. When we got about a block from our house I start to realize how stinking HOT IT IS. (try 101 degrees) I feel like the life is being sucked out of me. I brought two bottles of ice water and kept stopping to hydrate myself. Then as I'm walking tears come to my eyes because I realize that not too long ago I could walk across the street to Hukilau beach and just spend the whole day there. Images of the trees blowing in the wind and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore went through my mind and I almost broke down crying. Is it the hormones or is it the HEAT? Probably both.
PS. We made it to the park pretty quick and had fun visiting and playing with our friends. Got a ride from them back home. I guess I looked pretty pathetic and they couldn't bear to see me walking back home. hahaha
8 comments:
awww! so sad! i really shouldn't take the beach for granted huh!!? And yes, it was both the hormones and heat!! Miss you guys!
Hey we need some prego pictures up here!!!! and you can cry any time you want to. You are creating life!!!!!
you get a free-pass to cry anytime you want when you're preggers!!! I took advantage of it with my 2nd, and so should you :)
Thanks girls! I feel so much better i think i'll go and cry! :)
Love your posts! Lana is so stinkin cute! We really need to plan getting together! When are you due?
It's so exciting that Brett & Ashley, Us and You guys are all having boys!! Stay out of the heat already!:)
101? Holy smokes! Well sheesh, I about to cry when I wake up and it's winter all over again. Utah just can't seem to make it to a consistent Spring. Give me the heat!!
I don't know what's worse. It's almost mid-may and we can't even leave the house and go to the park, becasue it is still rainy and 40 degree weather!!! Good for pregnancy, but that's about it!
Poor Sheena! Its okay! I'd give you a big hug if I was nearby! Hope you are feeling better! Don't worry I get hormonal and PMSy and grumpy with my poor husband and I'm not even pregnant yet. I feel bad for my future little kids already bc they're going to have to put w/ me.
Post a Comment