Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's the thought that counts



This is not my first choice of preggo pictures to post, but I just think this picture is really funny. Our friends took this picture of us on Thursday at our weekly volleyball night. So, we're pregnant- I'm having a boy and Mat's having a volleyball. (should be a soccer ball!) Sorry the pictures fuzzy...

6 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Yeah! That's the FIRST prego pict. I've EVER seen of you! Ever! Too cute! Hey, did you get my message the other day? I tried calling ya.

Unknown said...

haha! Too funny!!

jackie e said...

Sheena, you look great. You're glowing...or is that sweat from playing volleyball? I can't believe you're still playing.
Thanks for the flowers, love them! It's too bad little Vanessa wasn't more awake to interact.

eric + ashlee said...

I think that is what I looked like at like 5 months! You look so cute!

Katrina said...

I can't believe you are still playing volleyball 32 weeks prego! I am not prego, and I sprained my ankle walking the dog down the stairs...... Good thing you are way more athletic than me!! and way more balanced!

Traveling Deckers said...

what a cute picture. You guys are sooo cute!