Wednesday, May 20, 2009
My, how 1 hour flies by!
Today I finally took Lana to the Ikea "smaland" kids playground. This is the smartest idea EVER which is just another reason why Ikea is so great. You can sign your child in for an hour and they give you a little pager to take around the store in case of an emergency. She was so super excited because she was a big girl (aka: potty trained and tall enough) and got to play with the other kids. I watched her for a second and in that second she made 5 new friends and forgot all about me. This was the first time I can remember that I was able to casually roam around the store. I wasn't even planning on buying anything- I just wanted to look. So much for that plan! Mat called and when I told him I was at Ikea he was like, "oh great!" Haha. Anyway, that one hour really went by fast and both Lana and I had a great time. Those Swedes really think of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love IKEA! I just like to look around and pretend that I have money and room in my house for all the stuff I want! ;D
Amen to that. Well, I've spent all day today trying to rearrange our house to fit a bookshelf that I bought and I'm finding that our apartment is TOO SMALL!!!
Post a Comment