Thursday, May 14, 2009

And rightly so

I was sent into time-out yesterday by my three year old. It's so funny how she's so aware of how I'm feeling. My hormones are raging and I've been a little more grumpy than usual. About 10 times a day Lana will say, "Are you mad, mom?" Haha, poor thing...she has to live with me all day. Here's to many more time outs for this mama. (Truth be told: I love my time-outs. All 30 seconds of peace)

4 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Lana's so sweet! I have to agree, sometimes I put my self in time-out to regroup. Wow, you are getting so close to having your baby! How's everything coming along?

Nichols Family said...

that's awesome!!! way to go lana? by chance do you plan on breastfeeding? if so i have the coolest gift for you.

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Don't feel too bad. Teia tells me the same thing. "Mom. You not happy right now?" It puts me in check right away.

Ashley Chong said...

I agree with Jackie, little ones are so paitent and loving. She loves you so much! Please post some pictures of your baby bump soon!