It has become a tradition between myself and Lana that for every doctors appointment I have we go to the mall afterwards (sometimes even before). It's right next to the hospital and I like this mall because it has a carousel and nice little play area for Lana. Also, they have Target so I can finish my quick runs to get things I actually need as well as want. Ha! Anyway, yesterday Lana and I had a fun time together and I've noticed that she's quite a fun little companion now and I'll ask for her opinion on things. I found two really cute shirts that I wanted to get for our little boy on the way- but they were size 18months (is it too early to buy that size?) and I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Lana held them up for me to decide: the tiger or the dragon? We decided to get the tiger and then I decided to get it next week when I go for ANOTHER dr's appointment. Then Lana did some posing as we were shopping...and to top off our mall trip she was "really brave" and rode on the tiger at the carousel. We had a fun time and it sort of made up for the horrible experience I had getting my blood drawn. I will not go into details but today I have a big purple bruise two inches in diameter on my arm. NICE.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Shop till you Drop
It has become a tradition between myself and Lana that for every doctors appointment I have we go to the mall afterwards (sometimes even before). It's right next to the hospital and I like this mall because it has a carousel and nice little play area for Lana. Also, they have Target so I can finish my quick runs to get things I actually need as well as want. Ha! Anyway, yesterday Lana and I had a fun time together and I've noticed that she's quite a fun little companion now and I'll ask for her opinion on things. I found two really cute shirts that I wanted to get for our little boy on the way- but they were size 18months (is it too early to buy that size?) and I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Lana held them up for me to decide: the tiger or the dragon? We decided to get the tiger and then I decided to get it next week when I go for ANOTHER dr's appointment. Then Lana did some posing as we were shopping...and to top off our mall trip she was "really brave" and rode on the tiger at the carousel. We had a fun time and it sort of made up for the horrible experience I had getting my blood drawn. I will not go into details but today I have a big purple bruise two inches in diameter on my arm. NICE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ouch!
i love that mall, haha. lana's a character.
Yuck! I hate getting my blood drawn. Did you know I have a fear of needles? Yup. When I went to have Amelia they had to poke me 5 times to get my IV/Pitocin in. Nasty. You should post a pict. of your bruise! ;)
PS: I miss you.
PPS: I heart you.
Post a Comment