Jungle Book is currently Lana's favorite Disney movie. I'm glad she likes it because deep down, I always loved that movie as a kid. I would have to say that the best thing about Lana loving this movie is that she is constantly singing the song "Bare Necessities." It's a very cute song but it's so funny to hear her sing it in all her lisping glory. Here are the lyrics, and just imagine her singing it with her 2 year old lisp:
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life
It seems like whenever I'm in a grumpy mood or about to just get irritated with something, she'll be right on cue and start singing her Jungle Book song or, better yet, her other favorite: I am a Child of God. Now, who can be in a bad mood then?! Thanks, Lana!
No comments:
Post a Comment