Our girl is just growing up so fast. Mat mentioned that he'd like to start doing his Daddy-daughter dates. Lana is super excited. We're having so much fun with her because she has such a good memory! Every night she likes to recount what happened that day and she remembers little details that even I forget! She loves picking Mat up from work and always wants to be the one to call him and let him know we're almost there. She'll say, "Sherman way...hurry!" So here's to the future Mat and Lana daddy-daughter dates (and Sheena's anticipated quiet time)!
4 comments:
That's a really cute idea! OMG she's getting so big!! She's adorable!! I love the pictures of your summer!
I love all the new pictures! Glad to see you've been having a fun summer. We got Michael's wedding announcement a few weeks ago. So happy for him. Just wish we were closer to Florida so we could come. Give Lana kisses from us on those cute, chubby cheeks! Love you guys!
I think that's a GREAT idea! Win-win for all involved. :)
They look so cute together, I'm, starting the daddy dates next week.
bytheway yes that's your hat, sorry!
Post a Comment