Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Typical Sheena Move...

I had to laugh out loud when I figured out today that I don't get notified by e-mail or something when someone comments on the blog like it does on facebook. So all this time I had a bunch of comments I didn't even know were there. I just read all the cute and very very nice comments everyone has made for the past few months! You'd think I would have figured that out sooner cause I like commenting on others blogs! Thank you for taking the time to read my rantings and check out the pictures (when I get around to those!) I just love checking in and seeing what everyone else is up to these days. It always makes me feel so happy to see how all my friends are growing into such amazing and talented parents. I also couldn't live without the cute pictures of all the kids! Don't you wish we all lived close enough to just let them run around together?! For those of you who know the area-the Pratt complex? That sounds about right. haha! I'm so blessed to have great friends and family! LOVE YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice. I love pictures and comments too and too bad you're not over here so we can play and run around! haha. Glad you're back to blogging!