A little taste of our many Tanigawa Adventures!
I wanna know whether it was you or Matt that put the song on in the first place...
It sounds like Sheena would put that song on! What a cutie!! I can't believe how much she has grown! What cute hair!
carol, we're gonna have to lock our boys up in a few years! what a cutie!
Sheena!! I saw your blog link on Carol's. Lana's such a cutie! She's definitely got some moves :)
so funny! : ) Sheena - Lana is beautiful - I can't believe how much she's grown in the short time you've been gone!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wanna know whether it was you or Matt that put the song on in the first place...
It sounds like Sheena would put that song on!
What a cutie!! I can't believe how much she has grown! What cute hair!
carol, we're gonna have to lock our boys up in a few years! what a cutie!
Sheena!! I saw your blog link on Carol's. Lana's such a cutie! She's definitely got some moves :)
so funny! : ) Sheena - Lana is beautiful - I can't believe how much she's grown in the short time you've been gone!
Post a Comment