Sunday, October 11, 2009

Surprise!

I asked Lana to hold the fort down while I took a quick (and desperately needed)shower. After my shower, Lana was waiting for me and said, "Mom...I have a surprise for you! Close your eyes." At this point I'm thinking "uh-oh. This could mean anything." So, I play along and she leads me to the living room. When I open my eyes I see that while I was in the shower she cleaned up the whole living room putting all her toys away and even other things that were out and about. It was such a great surprise and made me soooo happy- especially because I didn't ask. Since this episode, Lana has done it one more time and I'm hoping for many more in the future. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw. That is awesome!!

RazakFamily said...

That's awesome - think she could come over and teach my little one how to clean up?!?!?!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Cute Lana!