Thursday, September 24, 2009

Motivation

While squishing my tummy, Lana declares,"I think you have another baby in there!" Now, if that's not motivation to work out...I don't know what is!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Ah, the cruel honesty of children! :)

Unknown said...

Ahaha! I love it! How's this for ya?! One of my autistic students dropped some papers and when I asked him to help me pick it up since it was hard for me to bend down since I have a baby in the way, he said that I didn't have a baby!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

haha, I hear ya, I wanna hire a professional trainer to lose all this baby weight, I blame Ella for this, hahaha

eric + ashlee said...

Yeah, I had someone ask "When are you going to have that baby?!?" I had to tell them, "Oh I did, she's right here..."

Natalie said...

Oh, man! Nothing like the honesty of a kid. That reminds me of a comment a certain personal trainer made a few years back. ;)