The kids and I took a trip to Kansas to welcome Shaefer home from his mission. It was such a wonderful time to be with the family and the only thing we were missing was our MAT! The kids were great on the plane and the stewardess gave both Lana and Jared their own set of wings which were rightfully earned. It was such a treat to be spoiled by my parents and Lana and Jared were entertained the WHOLE time. We played some killer games of racquetball (some of us walked away bruised...right Mischa?hehe), went to the zoo, the movies, had some wonderful meals and great company. The week just flew by so quickly and before we knew it we were back home. Welcome home Shaefer...we missed you and we're so proud of all the service you gave these past two years. Now, don't have too much fun in Hawaii! We're coming to visit you!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Earning Their Wings
The kids and I took a trip to Kansas to welcome Shaefer home from his mission. It was such a wonderful time to be with the family and the only thing we were missing was our MAT! The kids were great on the plane and the stewardess gave both Lana and Jared their own set of wings which were rightfully earned. It was such a treat to be spoiled by my parents and Lana and Jared were entertained the WHOLE time. We played some killer games of racquetball (some of us walked away bruised...right Mischa?hehe), went to the zoo, the movies, had some wonderful meals and great company. The week just flew by so quickly and before we knew it we were back home. Welcome home Shaefer...we missed you and we're so proud of all the service you gave these past two years. Now, don't have too much fun in Hawaii! We're coming to visit you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you had super fun! I still can't believe he's back already!!
Sheena, so fun that you got to go back for Shaefer's homecoming. You are a brave girl getting on that plane with two little ones by yourself! Jared is getting so big and such a cutie. BTW, your Dad was over for dinner tonight. We all had a nice visit with him and before he left I had to ask him what kind of cologne he wears. He always smells so good, lol! Was
great to see him. Give those babies kisses for me!
Bienvenido Shaefer!
I'm glad you got to see your family, I like the Pucada bootylicious picture, haha is that you in the middle?
What a fun trip!
Yeah, that bootylicious picture HAD to be posted. No, that's my sister's behind in the middle. Mine was a little too bootylicious for the camera. hahaha
I want to know what your Dad is laughing so hard at! I love that picture of him and Jared, way cute.
Post a Comment