Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Saddest Face





Lana drew a fantastic picture of our family on her little doodle pad. I told her I'd take a picture of it so that we could save it and she could erase her pad and draw another picture. She was so excited to pose for the picture but pinched her finger in the hidden drawer of the doodle pad. That is how we ended up with the saddest face ever. Even though she was crying and in pain she still wanted the picture. I couldn't stop laughing. The other two pictures are just so I can remember how small Jared was at one point. He just seems to get bigger every time I look at him :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

poor Lana! Hope her finger feels better! Nice picture Lana!! and he sure is big!! CUTE CUTE KIDS!

jackie e said...

That's funny that you said you took the pictures of Jared of how small he is...he's a big cutie. We should take a picture of Jared and little Vanessa. I'm sure once they're about 2 they will start to be about the same size. Poor Lana, isn't it funny how kids can go from full of joy to heartbroken in less than a second. We had that happen with bedtime last night.

jackie e said...

about the comment you left on my blog ... I don't think David is really old enough to be there, usually Jeff goes with the 2 and helps Veronica put her's together then they take David's and bring it home. Honestly, I don't think Veronica is really old enough or coordinated enough to go, but they seem to not mind it so much. I think they'd rather watch cartoons though...he he.

eric + ashlee said...

Wow, he's getting so big! That picture of Lana is way funny/cute. At least now you have a story behind the picture. Miss you!!