Saturday, June 20, 2009

Orange you glad Daddy can jump?!!




Our friends the Mezas told us about this little pond at CSUN. They took us there last week and we've been back two times since then. It's the cutest little pond in the middle of the CSUN orange grove. There are turtles and ducks that you can feed and I can't tell who enjoys it more: Mat or Lana. We decided to go yesterday and after feeding (and catching) the turtles Mat was tempted to pick some oranges. Lana and I were encouraging him and I thought you'd enjoy watching his attempts and final capture. In the end we walked away with 4 oranges and Mat all sweaty. haha. It's hard work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah DAD you did it...hard work always pays off...yummy for the tummy....

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

that is a funny video! mat can jump really high! thanks so much for the stickers, i'll get my act together and send out ours!