Sunday, July 5, 2009
Mary and Mark
Lana's nursery teachers are a cute couple and our neighbors: Mary and Mark. Mat and I both love them but I think Lana adores them. She always says the funniest things after nursery. At dinner Mat asked her who was in nursery today and Lana named a few kids and threw Marks name in there as well. She said, "And we just played and played." She was saying how much she loves them and said, "They make really good choices and they don't talk back." They really do a great job in nursery and Lana is forever singing her nursery songs and telling us about their lessons. Apparently today's lesson was on the temple and we caught Lana singing some of the song, "I love to see the temple." So, to Mary and Mark- keep up the good work!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for Nursery! I love it! I'm still at the point where I have to stay for like the first hour and then sneak out. (I should sneak out earlier.)
Post a Comment