Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random Pictures






Here are just some random pictures. The two cute Japanese girls in the first picture are Shana (a sweet girl from Lana's Friday class) and Lana. These two really hit it off last week and Shana's mom and I hung around for what felt like hours after their class was done waiting for the girls to finish playing together. It was really cute!

The second picture is of Lana waiting patiently for one of my many regular doctor's appointments. I had to use all my bag of tricks to keep her busy and I even had to pull out the camera and snap a picture to keep her quiet. It worked and I like her little smile. She always sits nicely for the actual check-up and likes hearing the baby's heartbeat. Oh, and she enjoys watching me get blood drawn. (as long as it's me not her, right?)

The last picture is what I found when Lana yelled across the room, "Mom, I'm doing my website!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sheena you are so Radiantly beautiful as always...that really nice glow about you (being hapai)...of course you would be, with a double whamme of having you and babies spirit. Lana girl looking really busy on her computer....cutie !!