We got a sample newborn diaper in the mail from Huggies. I've forgotten how small those things are. What a nice little wake up call to what I'll be seeing A LOT of in the VERY NEAR FUTURE. Here's to more pee and poop.
On a very different note, I got sucked into the Bachelorette again and I like Jillian. I find the show very entertaining and I also like to watch Here Come the Newlyweds. I wish Mat and I qualified as newlyweds and could go on that show (I think we should qualify...we're just reaching our 5th anniversary this month...that's still new, right?). I think we'd have so much fun on that show. All the challenges are so funny except for the last episode where they had to carry bugs with their bare hands. Mat would have to do that one on his own. I'd hold the door open for him though...
1 comment:
I got some of those little diapers too. I mean they were free samples!
I totally like Here Come the Newlyweds! I didn't finish watching the 2nd episode yet though. But bugs, I'm totally with you on holding the door open! So far, I'm rooting for the Iengs and Hinkins. (cuz they're funny and cuz they're Mormon!) Please don't tell me one of them leaves...
Post a Comment