Monday, April 20, 2009
Sheena is SO there
I would like to remind all of you that tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year: Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day. Yes, it's true. Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 is the one day this year where you can get a yummy cone for free. This will be my third time taking advantage of this offer. I remember the first time I heard about it and Nadia, Kristine, Jo and I enjoyed it together in Silver Spring (we went back for seconds hehehe). And then last year I talked my good friend Jackie into joining me and we ended up waiting for a long time for the store to open...but in my eyes it was worth it. Just a heads up, the stores are offering the free cones from noon to 8pm. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would so go but the closet B&J's is in Kaneohe! boo!! have one for me ok!?
Thanks for the heads up - I'm so bummed that I never made it today. Wait, I wonder if they're still open (everyone is sleeping)...
Well, Carol, you know what- I DID have one for you! Cherry Garcia. :) hehehe.
Sheena, I was wondering when that would be and I think I even wrote it down somewhere because I wanted to do it but it was so hot I couldn't make myself go...even for free ice cream. Yeah, remember last year? That was a long time waiting, should've got 2!
Post a Comment