These are the top 3 names that Lana has suggested in recent weeks for her little brother:
1.Toys
2.Princess Aurora
3. Flowers
There are many others that she has suggested but these are the ones she REALLY likes. She'll say the name with our last name to see how it sounds together. "Toys....Toys Tanigawa!" What a helpful little girl I have!
4 comments:
LOL! That is so cute!!! So when is your due date? I bet we are due around the same day. They said I am the 22nd of July and then the ultrasound said more like the 19th. I was going more for like the 10th. haha. we'll see.
Personally, I like FLOWERS :)
What a good helper you have.
I'm so excited for you to have another one! Let us know what you decide for a name :)
i like toys. toys tanigawa.
haha, love and miss you guys:)
Well I like #2 the best!
Post a Comment