
Is it just me or is it weird that the nurses encourage me to take home urine sample cups so I can bring them in (full) to my appointments? Just thinking about carrying that around kinda makes me laugh. Luckily I can pee on command while pregnant. It seems like I've always gotta go. Lana thinks the whole thing is hilarious and took a cup home from my appointment today. Thanks, Lana!
7 comments:
That is hilarious!! I have never been asked to "bring pee from home"
Glad you are ok with it :)
That's too funny! I would rather just take care of that in the office. lol
You are hilarious!! You are so "pun"-ny!!
Sheena, you're so funny! That is unusual though, I think. If you bring it from home, how can they be sure it's yours and not someone else's?? Not that I can think of any reason why someone would do that!
Carol totally used the line I wanted to use!
My doc would have me bring he cups home. I always waiting to use till at the office. I knew that if I did it at home it will spill in the car!!!!! But I can say taking a picture of it is a new thing!!!!
Haha...I googled that picture, I definitely thought I'd spare everyone a picture of the REAL DEAL!
Actually, you're lucky. I just had to do it at the dr's office and I swear the counter was six feet away from the toilet. It was always really tricky trying to balance the cup while wiping. I don't think I even bothered to pull up the pants, I would just waddle over to the sink.
Post a Comment