Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yes, I watched it...all of it...



What was Sheena subjecting her family to last night? A three-hour long episode of "The Bachelor." Mat's family was so nice to indulge me and I think I even got his mom cheering with me for the girl that he eventually DUMPED after proposing to! I was a fan of Melissa and he ended up going for Molly in the end. To sum it up I think Jimmy Kimmel said it best in an interview he had with the Bachelor after all of this drama. He said something like, "Well, I hope everything works out...but I have a feeling it won't!" haha. Ok I think I'm ready to take a break from reality tv for a while.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Your blog really is the cutest one on the block! ; ) So, I didn't have the chance to watch this season, but I was totally a fan of Jason and Ty! I read about all the drama and am so sad he wasn't a gentleman. I don't think I could've handled seeing the heartbreak! Really miss you, Sheena!

Unknown said...

wait what? What exactly did he do? He proposed and then he DUMPED her?! What?!