Lana has been "helping" me clean the house and says she's either Cinderella or Snow White. I love that she likes to help me (of course when she wants...not necessarily upon request). Her new favorite thing is dusting. Just out of curiosity, what chores do you have your kids do?
3 comments:
Everything. Sweeping, dishes, dusting, toilet...etc. I usually just give them things to do after I've already done them. Like the toilet....I do it and then give them a clean rag and let them go at it (well the outside). Lucy loves to sweep and today she actually made me do the dust pan while she swept the kitchen.....she did really great. Chores are good for kids, even if you have to do most of the work or clean up after them....it teaches them!
Navi J loves to sweep and vacuum...I don't dare let him do anything else yet :)
at that age pretty much what the showed interest in. It was usually dusting which I would then have to do again when they were not around or sweeping which again I would have to redo. The best part was how proud they would be of the job they did :)
Post a Comment