Sunday, April 6, 2008

A-B-Thee's


Lana can officially say her A-B-Thee's (as she pronounces it) and she can count to 14 by herself. It's so hilarious to hear her just rattle these off throughout the day while she runs around the house or walks up the steps to our apartment. Once she gets to 14, the number 14 is just repeated over and over for 15, 16 and 17...

For her birthday, my mom and dad sent her a hello kitty stamp among other things and now hello kitty's face is all over Lana's body and mine. Somehow Mat was able to avoid this stamp-mania. She's got this stamp on her hands, arms, face, back, tummy, feet... you name it! And she keeps wanting to stamp my face. "Mom, cheeks!" So, I am now typing this with hello kitty stamped two times on my face. Ahh, motherhood.

More to come: Lana's favorite things

4 comments:

RazakFamily said...

Yeah for AB3's!! I can't believe how cutie your little one is. I"m glad that you have a blog now so that we can see each other's kids more often...
Miss you guys!!

jackie e said...

your blog is looking really good. i hope this comment doesn't post 3 times, it's been saying that there is an error or something. oh well. are you addicted to blogging yet?

Katrina said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! I will be checking back often to see what one of my most favorite cousins and her adorable family is up to. We love you!

P.S. Are you coming to the reunion???

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Keilana....gramma wanted to watch you again today...can you please ask mommie to video you saying your ABC's and counting to 14, ok....I miss watching you but, most especially getting some huggies and BIG kisses....i love you honey, listen to mom and dad ok. Tell mom and dad that you want to call gramma to talk to her. Gramma will be waiting to hear from you ok. WE love you a whole bunch...Papa and Gramma Tanigawa.