My adorable little side-kick is officially 2 years old today! She's been getting excited for her birthday and yesterday she put a little hat on my head and said, "Happy Birthday, Mom!" This morning we went with Mat to an Open House Ceremony for the new Census Bureau Building for 2010. The birthday girl was quite the active 2 year old and was saying "hi" to everyone and I'm pretty sure she covered every square foot of that courtyard while running around. She has recently discovered the wonderful world of pockets and I have been finding little rocks, flowers, leaves and all sorts of goodies in her pockets at the end of the day. Right now we're off to celebrate her special day...
Friday, April 4, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANA!!
My adorable little side-kick is officially 2 years old today! She's been getting excited for her birthday and yesterday she put a little hat on my head and said, "Happy Birthday, Mom!" This morning we went with Mat to an Open House Ceremony for the new Census Bureau Building for 2010. The birthday girl was quite the active 2 year old and was saying "hi" to everyone and I'm pretty sure she covered every square foot of that courtyard while running around. She has recently discovered the wonderful world of pockets and I have been finding little rocks, flowers, leaves and all sorts of goodies in her pockets at the end of the day. Right now we're off to celebrate her special day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a horrible aunty! I forgot Lana's birthday! Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she's 2 already!! Wow, time sure does fly!! Glad you guys are doing good!! oh...and welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment