Well, here are some pictures that illustrates a few things from the week before last. The first is a picture of the hairstyle that Lana specifically requested. She wanted all those accessories in all those exact places. With two braids connected. She has a few different inspirations but regularly requests to make her hair like "Shana" (her cute friend from school).
We've had ottoman hanging around our house for the longest time that I've been meaning to toss. It comes in handy for things like jumping off of it to reach unimaginable heights, making tents on rainy days, playing board games while sitting on the floor, etc. So, for all those important reasons, I thought it would be a good idea to just cover it. My friend (insert shout out to Jackie here) suggested I just use a staple gun instead of sewing a cover. That made my life so much easier. So: thanks to Nala for helping me figure out how I'd cover it and Kristine for lending me her staple gun (with bullets!!! haha) Anyway, I don't think the cover will last too long, but it's much nicer to look at for the time being.
Those tights Lana's wearing are an ESSENTIAL part of her wardrobe. She wears them with LOTS of outfits. That explains why there are huge holes in them and it also explains why I made an attempt to patch them. Yes I did. The patch lasted the whole day. The pants are now in the trash.
And here's a picture of Lana kissing Jared. We just love that little guy. Can't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment