Here are some pictures of our happenings last week. We took the kids to this carnival and Lana was so excited. This is the two of them right before we got there- totally passed out and squished together in the stroller!
Lana is keeping up with her photography and took this picture of me and Mat.
Chubby Jared in the bath. I should have put a before and after picture so you could see how dirty he can get while eating his food. But then again, maybe it's nice of me to spare you that sight!
Two seconds before this picture, Lana was asking me to read her a book and then I walked around from the kitchen to read to her and this is what I found!
Jared is crawling and leaving a trail of destruction in his path. I'll have to look in my archives of pictures because I think that I have this exact same picture of Lana getting into our DVDs when she started crawling. So funny.
1 comment:
Wow baby Jared must be getting some ono food! He has some huge cheeks! =)
Post a Comment