Monday, February 8, 2010

Random



Here are some random pictures from this past week. Lana and I are attempting to make an "ABC" book and spell out the letters with her body (she may need an assistant for certain letters like..."Q" I would imagine). She did pretty good for the first three letters though, huh? The letters "B" and "C" got cut off in the collage. Sorry.

And we went to an FHE at our friends the other day and finally got a picture of "the girls." What great women and good friends!

Jared loves to check himself out in the mirror. I can't blame him...he's a cutie!

We made Valentines cupcakes today and they were yummy. Lana got really into it probably because it had to do with helping me cook, it was pink sprinkles and she got to decorate it and EAT IT TOO! Red Velvet...I always think of the armadillo cake from Steel Magnolias. ha!

Mat didn't make much of an appearance in these pictures but he was busy behind the camera this time. Thanks, Mat! His birthday is this Friday and I'm open to any good birthday ideas you might want to suggest. Have a great week!

2 comments:

eric + ashlee said...

What a cute idea for a book! Probably a good form of yoga/exercise too.

Ui said...

ae! kiuke loa kou mau keiki kepani!!

(so cute your japanese kids!) haha, love you guys