Monday, September 14, 2009

In case you didn't know...



In case you didn't know, Lana is Japanese and this picture is the perfect picture to illustrate that. Her cute little friend Shana got both Lana AND Jared these Japanese outfits called Jinbei. Lana was home for two seconds before demanding to wear it and I think she looks so great in it. And comfy too...I want one! :) I can't wait until Jared fits his. I'll have to post that picture when the time comes. If he keeps growing like he is, then that won't be too long at all! Oh, and a cute little story: Lana's friend Veronica started school recently and told her mom that there's a girl in her class with "Lana eyes." Too funny!

The computer picture is one of two reasons that I haven't posted anything for a while- Lana has become more comfortable using the mouse and enjoys playing her "ABC" game any time she can. The second reason is cause I'm too lazy. haha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I love how she has her hand on her leg while using the computer! Aaron uses my computer too but I don't have the mouse hooked up so I don't think he knows how to use that yet and can I just say, she is SUPER cute with that Jinbei on! LOVE IT! and I know how you feel about blogging but my excuse is I'm too lazy to upload pictures onto the computer!! Miss you guys!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

She is a cutie! I want one too, haha Mia likes to use daddy's laptop, sometimes I let play with it when he is not around..

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Lana is beautiful! I love that outfit. That's so cute about her friend... It's so unusual that I have difficulty picking Elise out at school now! She's one of many brown girls!

lazy, not even - you just had a baby! but i do love the updates. : ) love you guys!