I hope your "alone adventures" are a little more exciting than mine. Ohhh! Grocery shopping!!! How exciting. I try to go grocery shopping around 7am on Saturday mornings just so I can do it solo.
Well, I didn't want to say cause it's not something super fantastic- a baby shower. But it was great company! And usually the rest of the "me" time is grocery shopping. hahaha. "What? We need more toilet paper? Oh, I'll get it! Yeah, no problem!"
7 comments:
so where did you go and what did you do?
I hope your "alone adventures" are a little more exciting than mine. Ohhh! Grocery shopping!!! How exciting. I try to go grocery shopping around 7am on Saturday mornings just so I can do it solo.
yeah, what'd you do?
and Tori, really? shopping that early in the morning on a Saturday? I try not to get up that early on a Saturday!
Well, I didn't want to say cause it's not something super fantastic- a baby shower. But it was great company! And usually the rest of the "me" time is grocery shopping. hahaha. "What? We need more toilet paper? Oh, I'll get it! Yeah, no problem!"
When I have time for me I never know wht to do and I always end up in Target
Sheena! Congrats on your new baby! What a cutie! Your family is just adorable!
Yay, yay, yay! Your new son is so beautiful! We're so happy for you guys. (Joanna and Eric Baker)
Post a Comment