I'd like to introduce the newest little addition to our Tanigawa clan:
Jared Keali'imaluhia
Born on July 28th at 12:16pm
7lbs 2oz
19in
Mat and I noticed from the moment he was born that he was very mild and very peaceful. He's already proved to be quite a sweetheart and we all love him so much. As for the big sister, she's great and is jumping quite nicely into the role. She loves to give him hugs and kisses and has been very good about this life-changing event. Mat is loving having a son and especially one that looks just like him!!! We just sit around and compare the two and crack up at the similarities. As for the mama, I'm doing alright. I'll feel better with more sleep and regular-sized boobs that don't hurt from nursing. That's the latest...my apologies for not being on top of the updating business.
11 comments:
Congrats! A little boy, how fun. You will keep you very busy. I hear having a girl for you first really helps. You look GREAT!
I'm so happy for you! Jared's a keeper for sure!
can't wait to meet him! by the way, i love that you smile even though you look tired.
Congratulations Tanigawas!!! Sheena, you are beautiful and Baby Jared definitely looks likes a keeper; what a cutie! Hope you are getting all the help you need down there. Love you!
Congrats! He's very handsome! Boys are awesome, you're going to love it...
I can't wait to see more pictures of the handsome man...
congratulations!! Jared is so cute, he looks like Lana when she was a baby, I bet Lana is such a good big sister..love ya
wow! congratulations - we are so happy for you all! all your pictures are super sweet. dad & son, lana & little brother, grandma... & you look beautiful. : )
CONGRATS!!! finally huh? bet you are so glad to NOT be pregnant anymore. He is absolutely adorable. can you believe you have kids?! 2 of my other friends just named their kids having to do with peaceful too.
Whoohoo! I can already tell he's a cutie! I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you guys. How fun for you guys to watch Lana be a big sister.
How you feeling, new Mommy? Your little family is so cute. All I have to say, is wait a few more weeks and life will find its rhythm again.
Hey, what size book is the free one on shutterfly?
He is sooo cute. We are all so glad we got to get together with you while we were in California. To bad the little guy waited till we left to make his appearance. Enjoy as they grow so fast.
Post a Comment