Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun FHE







For our FHE last week we joined a few friends at the Recalde's house for some swimming, v-ball and BBQ. It was so much fun and the perfect end to the day! At one point I couldn't find Lana anywhere and someone pointed out to me that she was sitting in a big chair right next to the grill- holding a plate and fork! I've noticed that I can always find her next to the food. hehehe. I don't know who had more fun: me (mostly just chillin and talking), Lana (swimming with her friends) or Mat (swimming, playing ball and eating a ton). Thanks Recaldes! That was so much fun...we love you guys!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You are RADIANT, Sheena! If only I could look anywhere near that beautiful when I'm about to pop out a kid! I know the day is getting close. Love you and GOOD LUCK!

Natalie said...

Remember the first time ever went swimming at the pool at our old apartment? We sure used to have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

think Mat needs to use the goggles too...the first pic....HI daddy mat and lana girl !!