Friday, June 12, 2009

The Sticker Club

I thought this was the cutest idea and I'd love to see who's interested. (I would feel bad sending it to anyone who really didn't want to do it). A friend of mine sent this letter to Lana inviting her to the "Sticker Club." It's like a chain letter where you send out 6 letters and then get a ton back. You choose 6 (or more if you want) people that you'd send a sheet of stickers to and mail it out. In return your child would get a ton of stickers from other friends. I thought it was a cute idea because Lana LOVES to get mail and if it was a letter with stickers...oh man...what's better than that?! Anyway, I have the letters to send out and needed some of your addresses and maybe even phone numbers (I recently lost a phone and got a new one). So please, if you think your child would enjoy getting letters from other kids with stickers, e-mail me your address. Or if you don't care that it's on here, leave a comment. Thanks!! Here's to getting some fun mail. :)

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute idea! Our e-mail address is posted in my facebook info if you need it. Just send one sheet and my three can share! :)

Jamie said...

My little Lucy would love this....email me and I will send you my address. jamieludovico@hotmail.com

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

what a fabulous idea! elise would be thrilled, please include us if you have enough letters! i will email you our address shortly. thanks1

Traveling Deckers said...

Hey send us one. I will use the stickers with the kids at church and she can say she got some from Germany!!!!!! I will get you our address.