This is yet another "taken-by-Lana-photo." I won't tell you how many pictures were taken in order to finally produce this shot. When Lana takes pictures she usually ends up with a close-up of my boobs because of her height and where she holds the camera. I didn't realize how much I complain about that until she took this shot and says, "See mom, I didn't get your boobs!" Good job Lana girl!
So I feel like I'm getting to my full pregnancy glory right now. I'm starting to get the sympathy help from strangers: "oh, let me get that door for you" or "here, please sit down." Usually I'd say, "That's so nice, but that's alright..." Now I'm just so relieved to get help and get a break that I take full advantage of this! :) My friend felt sorry for me today because I told her I had trouble tying my shoes and she gave me (and Lana!) a pedicure. Isn't that a great friend?!
12 comments:
I know the feeling of not being able to tie the shoes...that's when you convince Matt to buy you cute slip-ons :)
You're super cute!!
Can't wait to meet the little guy!!
Awesome! That is so funny about Lana - she did a great job!
You look super gorgeous!
Cute pict! You're rocking this pregnancy girl! Woo hoo!
hey SUNSHINE....MORNING GLORY, gee, you don't look preg not one bit must be that great photographer....love you. mom
Lana did a great job!! You look good, but aren't you just ready to be pau? We are like on the same track! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Beautiful, Sheena! (and good job, Lana!:)
Yay Lana! High Five!!
Sheena you look so cute, Lana is so big, she is gonna be a great big sister.
I wearing flip flops since april and it's been raining here but I couldn't fit in my shoes anymore.
miss you girl, good luck with everything, love your blog
wow! you're sooo cute ;)
aaaawwwwww love the picture. I can not believe Lana took it! What a great job!
You look awesome Sheena. And I say take full advantage of the special treatment. A pregnant woman deserves it!
Hi, Sheena! Valerie Maughan gave me your blogsite address! I thought it would be fun to catch up with my Young Women and see how you all turned out. So far, so good! and HOLY COW...no pun intended...but look at you! You are one gorgeous pregnant lady! I'm so proud of you! You look like a wonderful Mommy! Where are you, and what are you up to these days?
Post a Comment