Lana and I love to go for our walks. It's nice to get out of the house and Lana will either love to walk for a bit and look at flowers and jump around or sit in the stroller and watch the world pass by or fall asleep. I do like that last one! Anyway, on this particular day we were out for a walk and the sun was in her eyes so I put my jacket over the top leaving the little window open so I can check on her every now and then. After going quite a ways in silence I figured she had fallen asleep and looked down to see...I think I screamed out loud when I saw her staring right back at me. The rest of the way home she kept turning around and trying to scare me again. We had quite a good laugh together. My little stinker!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Yikes!
Lana and I love to go for our walks. It's nice to get out of the house and Lana will either love to walk for a bit and look at flowers and jump around or sit in the stroller and watch the world pass by or fall asleep. I do like that last one! Anyway, on this particular day we were out for a walk and the sun was in her eyes so I put my jacket over the top leaving the little window open so I can check on her every now and then. After going quite a ways in silence I figured she had fallen asleep and looked down to see...I think I screamed out loud when I saw her staring right back at me. The rest of the way home she kept turning around and trying to scare me again. We had quite a good laugh together. My little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would be scary! Haha!!
Post a Comment