Mat had another trip to D.C. for work. This time Lana and I didn't get to go even though we really wish we could have tagged along. I was doing alright I think while Mat was gone even though we really missed him a lot. I got by without cooking real meals, being lazy and hanging out with friends. I watched chick flicks and all my favorite shows. BUT at night I get really scared. For three nights in a row I couldn't sleep! I'd get up like every hour, check the clock, look at the door and then try and get back to sleep. Mat usually sleeps next to the door so with him gone I felt like someone would come in and grab me since I was right there next to the door. AHH, crazy, I know. I had Lana sleep with me and (this is good) I tried to have her sleep on the outside of the bed (where Mat does) and she wouldn't have it. Haha. So much for tricking her.
Anyway, I thought I was handling things alright until I get a text from the Nielsens- a picture of Mat, Giff, and cute little Maddox. That's when I got really jealous and just wished we could have gone too. I really miss my buddies from Maryland. But, I am glad that Mat got to see Stephen and the Nielsens. They're the best. LOVE YOU GUYS!
3 comments:
it's so not fun when the hubby is gone! Sounds to me like you did JUST fine!!
I was thinking about you yesterday. I walked past some people playing racquetball and so badly wished that you were here to help me get my exercise in!!!
AWWW Jaici- I joined L.A. Fitness club just because they had a racquetball court and no other gyms here do. But, uh, minor difficulty- no racquetball partner. Come visit me! ;)
Hey chica how are you doing I know we can´t have to much fun without our husbands, Stephen told me that he saw Matt, we miss you guys, We hope you are doing great, I´m trying to get a hold of Elder Pucada, I can´t believe it´s so hard, I tell you if I get to meet him...love ya..
Barkers
Post a Comment