Thursday, December 4, 2008

Playtime





Our go-to park: Northridge. We love to come to this park and just hang out. Lana especially loves when our friends come with us. Here is a great picture of Starlet, Lana and baby Shawn. Lana is learning from Starlet how to pump her legs and swing by herself. Even though there are a lot of threats of a time-out and leaving the park because of lack of sharing and other things, overall we always have a fun time!

The other picture is of Veronica and Lana cruising around the Enos' apartment. They were being very independent and having fun pretending to go "shopping" with their backpacks. Meanwhile, Jackie and I were being "old" and making aprons with our sewing machines. I've had bad experiences with sewing recently so it was really nice to be motivated to start up again. Thanks Jackie! Here's to more projects on the way...

5 comments:

RazakFamily said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're sewing...if you need some ideas - go to my crafy blog :)
http://justjaiciscrafts.blogspot.com/

jackie e said...

Yeah, I had to swear at the sewing machine for not doing what I wanted it to do tonight. I will try again tomorrow.

Unknown said...

i want to take up sewing! actually there are a lot of things i want to do...if I only didn't have to sleep! Lana is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!! Wish you guys were out here!!

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous that you're all in short sleeves!!!

eric + ashlee said...

I can't believe how long Lana's hair is? She seriously is the most beautiful child I've ever seen. Funny you just started sewing, I attempted to make a mobile for the baby and so I've been sewing birds like a fiend for the past while. Hopefully your aprons turned out better than my birds!