My biggest little brother, Michael, is getting married in about a week. I can't believe it!! It's such a big move and I'm very excited for him. I was just taking a trip down memory lane and found this picture of me and Mike at my wedding a few years ago. I wonder if his bride-to-be has seen his "gorilla" look. Also, check out all the cute girls and boys in the family. They look way young in these pictures compared to what they look like now!
5 comments:
so pretty!! Is he getting married over here? Are you coming down if he does?
is it weird that your younger sibling is getting married? That is going to weird me out when it happens (hopefully not anytime soon....). beautiful wedding pics!
He's getting married in Orlando...pretty much as far from Hawaii that you can go, dang it! and yes, it is TOTALLY weird that he's getting married. I don't think it will sink in until he has a few kids. hahaha.
This will be the second wedding we will miss out on from your family. ): Pretty bummed about that but promise me you'll take LOTS of pictures to post on your blog though, okay? We'll be thinking of you guys that weekend and wishing we were in Florida! One last thing--Keva's at Long Beach now for school. I know she's hoping to hook up with you while she's down there. I'll e-mail you her info later so you can get in touch with her, maybe after you're back from Florida.
Give my love to Mat & little Lana. Love you!
awww! everyone does look so long! I can't believe he's getting married. i can't even imagine how wired it is for you! haha. i hope you guys get to go down!
Post a Comment