Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Do You Want To Form an Alliance with Me?"



This is how cool I am: I had a meeting tonight and when I got home around 8:30, I found that Mat and Lana were both sleeping. SCORE! I didn't know what to do with myself so I was on the computer for a little while, cleaned up the living room, and then decided to see what was on t.v. They had the final episode of last seasons "the Office!" I was so excited I turned it up (as loud as I could go without waking up the sleepyheads), made myself some popcorn (I even made it mochi-crunch style. yeah, that's right!) and was sitting on the edge of the couch laughing out loud at some parts. There's just something about that show that I can't get enough of. I don't laugh out loud very often when I watch tv, but the office will always do it for me. I'm just sad Mat missed out cause I know he would have loved vegging out with me. Come to think of it, today I even bought some magnets at target. One set was of Michael Scott and had a good quote: "I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." And the other set was Dwight with a picture of him looking through the blinds. So creepy it's funny. I always think of who everyone's favorites characters are. Mischa likes Kevin and Stanley, I think Jenna said she liked Toby, Mat likes Dwight and some of Andy's singing. Who are your favorites?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That show is so funny! I missed the final episode! sad. I'll have to watch it another day. It's so off it's hilarious!! I'm such a TV junkie, I love to watch TV. I'm so excited for the new fall season to start!! Heroes is coming out on Monday, Smallville already premiered tonight, Ugly Betty is this Thursday, Chuck and Life is coming,so is My Name is Earl... Pushing Daisies is in Oct...see what an addict I am?! and that's not even counting the shows I watch now! Wow, this could totally be a post. ANYWAY enough of me blabbering about TV...I gotta get some shuteye! ;D

Natalie said...

We totally watched the season finale too. I can't wait for next Thursday! I really like Pam and for some strange reason Phyllis. Especially last night when Michael asked her if she could handle it and she said "...yes..." so seriously. Too funny! But let's be honest - I like them all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I was so going to do an Office post, maybe I still will! I'm so excited for the premiere next week. I just love Micheal Scott - he's so offensive & clueless, but he means well and has such a big heart that he's endearing. And who doesn't love Pam & Jim? I just want them to get engaged already. And Dwight - there are no words to describe him. Just love it, the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Dwight is my favorite hands down!!! I love that show and while the season 5 premiere is still a week away, I have been watching all the reruns. I know, I know...I'm an addict.

So...I'm wondering, did you happen to watch the Super Bowl this year? If you did, do you remember that one Tide commercial with the talking stain? I thought that commercial was really funny.

Anyway, Tide decided to crank it up a notch and create a contest where people got to make their own talking stain spoofs. The spoofs have been showing on NBC all this month. Have you seen any of them? There was actually one on last night during a rerun of The Office. I bet you saw it since you were watching that last night. If you saw it, what did you think of it?

The winner of this contest will have their spoof air next Thursday, September 25 during the season 5 premiere of The Office.

Check out the spoofs and tell me which one you think will win:
http://www.tidetogo.com/ads

I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries. I work for Tide and i"m just trying to spread the word. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Ericka Watts
Tide To Go Ambassador
ericka.tidetogo@gmail.com

eric + ashlee said...

Michael's wedding looks so fun! Beach weddings are, well, non-existent in Utah. Where are you in the pictures?? I love the life-size Shaefer.

Pincockbears said...

I love this entry!!!! Precious moments of being alone...i think that's why i enjoy "blogging"- it's just me, myself, and mac. :)
the office is so freakin hilarious- glad you got good laughs- what a perfect surprise for a hard working mom!

Jacosa said...

It's been a long time coming, but I finally got to check out your blog! Glad you're doing so well- Lana's a doll. =D

I'm excited we share a love for The Office! My roommates and I just watched tonight's episode- hi-lar-i-ous. The best was Michael and Holly's dance- although Michael tackling Jim was pretty funny too. Good times...