Thursday, September 4, 2008
ICE QUEEN meets PRINCE CHARMING
I had the worst day EVER last week. I wasn't feeling well, I was a bit tired, I was grumpy...you name it. Everything was bothering me and I had a mean and snippy comeback for everything. Poor Lana was stuck with me all day and the minute Mat came home from work I walked right into the bedroom shut the door and jumped into bed. I woke up from my coma a few hours later to find out that Mat had taken Lana out shopping, brought back some dinner and they bought me some roses. Mat had Lana give them to me with a big hug and kiss and said, "Look what we got you, mom! Feel better?" Yes, thank you guys! I have the best husband ever! And we made a nice little munchkin, too. Thanks for putting up with your grumpy wife/mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww. so nice! hope you do feel better!
so cute! that Lana is adorable. Anyway, I can't believe that we won't be able to read Midnight SUn now! that makes me so angry! Hey power to the twilight geeks! ;o) hehe. hope all is well! Tell Michael I said Congrats when you get a chance!
That is SOOOO sweet! What a nice husband and daughter you have. :)
Post a Comment