Yes, we're in Hawaii and we're staying in Waikiki. We're shopping at the ABC stores, taking pictures of Diamond Head, paying $1 to get a picture of Elmo with a lei on and spending about $5.oo more for everything than we usually would. But, we're having a great time and it's fun to be back home! I can't wait to go to Maui next week. Sorry Oahu, but Maui's my favorite now!
5 comments:
don't you miss Hawaii and all it's high prices? ;D
Oh, I'm so envious!! Say "Aloha" to HI for us!! Lucky you. Have a fabulous time in Maui! Maui no ka oi!
what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no fair! wish we were there! hope you guys are enjoying every second! catch a wave for the nielsens! cant wait for more pics! glad you guys could go, but jealous too! lucky ducks!
I'm so jealous! I'd love to be in sunny Hawai'i (even if I did have to pay $5 more for everything! :)
I am SO freakin' jealous! We want to go back so badly that it's crazy! How fun to have a little family vacation in about the most gorgeous place in the whole world. I expect to see a TON of pictures!!
Have fun!
Post a Comment