Friday, June 10, 2011

APRIL 2011

Here is Sheena playing a little bit of catch-up. These are some pictures from April:

Lana's 5th Birthday Party which was all "Tangled" and so much fun

A visit to the Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball joined by some cute Koda and Alhadaff kiddos.

A trip to the park

Got to see my handsome Dad (unfortunately it was for my Grandpa's funeral service. Love you, Grandpa! I miss you.)

The picture of the kids at the table was April Fools Day. I made them cereal and served it in humongous bowls. The funny thing is that they didn't really think it was a big deal. Like, why shouldn't my mom give me this enormous bowl and spoon to eat with? Go figure.

My cute boys walking in the park...


April flew by. As did May. As is June. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to but I'll try to post some more soon.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! You crack me up! I love all your pictures!