I love that they love each other and get along so well (for the most part). Lana's such an attentive and nurturing big sister. She shows Jared how to do everything she can do and makes him laugh every day. Jared really looks up to his sister and loves her company. He's starting to copy what she does and also watches out for her. He gives kisses to any ouchie we have and whenever Lana takes her shoes off at the park he picks them up and runs after her. They crack me up every day and even though I feel I'm at the end of my rope sometimes I love being a mom and wouldn't trade this for the world. (for the record...at this exact moment Jared is pulling on my sweater that I discovered had a hole today and is trying to get me to help him find his lost car.)
Sunday, March 20, 2011
My Cute Kiddos
I love that they love each other and get along so well (for the most part). Lana's such an attentive and nurturing big sister. She shows Jared how to do everything she can do and makes him laugh every day. Jared really looks up to his sister and loves her company. He's starting to copy what she does and also watches out for her. He gives kisses to any ouchie we have and whenever Lana takes her shoes off at the park he picks them up and runs after her. They crack me up every day and even though I feel I'm at the end of my rope sometimes I love being a mom and wouldn't trade this for the world. (for the record...at this exact moment Jared is pulling on my sweater that I discovered had a hole today and is trying to get me to help him find his lost car.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Jared looks like a kid all of a sudden! He really grew up since your last few posts. I hope Lily and her new brother have a sweet relationship like Lana and Jared. They are so cute together.
I can't believe how big they are now. So cute!
They are totally cute! I love it!
I can't believe how skinny Jared is getting. He's so cute!
Post a Comment