Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ladybugs, Hugs, Blimp, Lunch and Vampire Scare?



What random pictures, huh?! Just across the street from our house is a treasure trove of ladybugs! We've taken quite a few little trips out there to see how many we can find. Lana loves trying to get them to crawl on her hand and finally succeeded!



Jared is always getting these AWESOME hugs from his big sister. They just love each other- Lana loves playing with Jared and Jared just cracks up at all her silliness.



We were really excited for Mat to ride on the GoodYear Blimp for work related reasons, but alas, it was too windy that day so the ride got canceled. We ended up with this cute picture of Mat and his creative pose. Oh, by the way- Don't forget to fill out and send back your Census 2010 forms!



Another day, we picked Mat up for lunch and this is how happy Jared was to see Daddy!





Lana has been jumping out from behind doors, the kitchen, blankets, etc to scare me. It really works and she's getting better at it. The other day she found these vampire teeth from Halloween, jumped out from behind the door and she scared the you-know-what out of me! Mat and I both know exactly where she gets this sneaky/cheeky side- ME! And we know where I get it from- MY MOM! And we know where she gets it from- MY GRANDMA! We come from a long line of pranksters apparently. I can't wait to explain April Fools Day to Lana. I think she'll get it this year. hehe. Watch out everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she totally gets that from you! love it!!

done and mailed census!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

haha, good one Lana...We already filled out the census 2010, (tell this to Matt). Jared is so cute, they look so cute together...I can't wait to see you guys.,.

Natalie said...

Love the pics! I must admit I hoped the vampire scare had something to do with Edward, but Lana is still super cute! ;)