Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rendezvous at LAX



Any opportunity to get together with our good friends is one we have to take advantage of! My friend Jenna (I miss her so much) and little Maddox (I also miss him, isn't he such a cutie!) had a layover in LAX so Lana, Jared and I picked them up and tried to make the most of the short time we had to spend together. Lana and Maddox are so funny to watch as they are so close in age that they enjoy doing a lot of the same things. It was also nice to have them pick on each other equally and we even caught them kissing. Well, caught Lana kissing Maddox. hehe. Have fun in the islands...we miss you guys!

1 comment:

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

I miss you all, I can't believe you left me here in DC..haha