Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jared











This past month Jared has really been growing fast. So...he's gonna be 5 months and he weighs 21 lbs. Yep...that's right. He's starting to scoot around a little now (backwards) and has found himself in some tight situations: under the Christmas tree with the presents and halfway under the couch. He's such a sweet boy and loves to laugh, smile and lights up when Lana is around. He is still our little spitter and loves to poop out his diaper on a regular basis, but we just can't get enough of our little man.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute chubby little guy!

Katrina said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Sheena, I could eat him up! I sure wish you guys were closer so I could love on your little guy. Promise to save his chubbiness for when I finally get to meet him in person! :)

P.S. We had a couple from another ward in our stake sit by us last night at our ward Christmas party and they said they used to live in Kailua. I asked them if they by chance knew any Pacadas and they totally remembered your family! They are the Clarks, an older couple in their mid to late 60's. Anyhow, I hope you don't mind but I gave Sister Clark your # and she said they may give you a call next time they pass through SoCal. They were excited to know you're doing so well. Love ya!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

He is a cute big boy! I can't wait to meet him...

eric + ashlee said...

I love his face on the picture that he's stuck under the couch. I can definitely tell he is Lana's brother—what a cutie! Lily is one and only weighs 18 lbs. What are you feeding him? I want some of it!

Traveling Deckers said...

sooo cute. Look at those little rolls. I just love it.