Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Spooky Treats





 

Lana was my little helper as we made some spooky treats for our play group. Our feast consisted of: cheese fingers, bone breadsticks, broomstick pretzels and apple teeth. It was so fun to make some weird food and just be silly together. Lana was so excited to see her friends at the play group since we've been out of town for a while and she worked hard to put this together with me. She also made some pumpkin playdough which turned out to be really gooey. Without hesitation, she'll dive in and get down and dirty when it comes to crafty things, but then she enjoys cleaning herself up right away. So, I think she gets the first part from me and the second part from Mat!

I'm so grateful to have cool moms to hang out with. Though I don't get to see everyone as often as I'd like to, I do get a kick out of seeing Lana interact and enjoy her playtime with her friends. And I love having adult conversations and insights into the lives of other moms who seem to me like they do it all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those treats! So creative!

Ui said...

whaaaat! those treats are soo sweet! haha...lana looks so cute in her costume:)


love you guys!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Those treats are so fun - great job!