Thursday, November 13, 2008

How much do I love doing the dishes?

The other day I was in the kitchen fixing dinner. Lana loves to join me and help out in any way she can- mixing, pouring, throwing things in a bowl, etc. While I'm by the stove, Lana pulls up a chair and says she's going to do the dishes. (Can't argue with that) She turns the water on and starts moving the plates around and just kinda playing in the water. Right as I'm turning to her to turn the water off she throws down the spoon she's holding and says very fervently, "I'm SO SICK OF THIS!" I couldn't help but just crack up because it was absolutely the most perfect impression of myself done by my 2 year old daughter. I guess someone has been listening to my complaints after all. Thanks for helping Lana-girl!

5 comments:

RazakFamily said...

I hate the dishes too!!! Sometimes I just don't do them because I hate it so much...but at least my 2-year old isn't copying me on that...yet!
GO LANA!!!

Katrina said...

That's one of those moments you wish had been caught on video. I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

=) That is too cute!! Doesn't every hate doing dishes?!

Unknown said...

haha that is so funny!! Love it!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Shenna I love reading your blog, Im glad you gyus had a great ime in hawaii.
Lana looks so cute and big, we miss her, I was imagine her while reading you story about the dishes, she is so funny like you, I have to admit I kinda of like doing dishes..
we miss you and love you guys..