We had our first pool day of many to come this summer. It was Jared's first time hanging out in the pool and he loved it! He was pretty good about me dunking him in the water too. Lana loves the pool as well but she's still a "clinger," I have to work on getting her more confident about swimming. Alyssa, Davina, Starlet and Shawn joined the kids for a swim. At home Jared got stuck in the stroller. (a few times)
5 comments:
so cute! I want to go swim in a pool!
Oh Carol! Why swim in a pool when you can swim in the OCEAN?! LUCKY!
haha! But you make it looks so fun! Wishing we were there or you were here. I love your Jared. I just love those cheeks! Lana is so grown-up and her hair is so chic. love you guys!
I can't wait to go swimming together...CA here we go...
Seriously? It just snowed here like three days ago. I am jealous.
Post a Comment