Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here and There






Here are some pictures of things here and there for the last week or so. Mom was here, we met up with my beautiful and talented cousin Jacosa (it was way too long since we've seen each other)and lots of trips to the park. Mat, Jared and I went to a Lakers game (they lost)and we didn't really take any good pictures except for this one of Jared. Hopefully I'll be better with pictures in the future. Sometimes I wish I could hire a photographer 24/7 to document our life. I'm looking forward to the summer: Barkers are coming, trips to the beach, Family Reunion, Census will be over, Jared's 1st birthday. Oh boy.

4 comments:

Ui said...

you went to a laker's game??!! ahh!! and they lost? haha, yay! lol....anyway, jared is getting so big! miss you guys! (is that family reunion in the summer in hawai'i?? haha) anyway, love you!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Yeah you got to see your mom again, I bet Lana and Jared loved having grandma around.
We are coming on august, we are so excited to see you guys, cant wait!

Natalie said...

Don't you love it when grandmas visit?

Traveling Deckers said...

The kids are just getting so big. Time just goes by way too fast. I hope we get to see you again when we are in Cali this summer.